Twinings The Earl Grey 100 Tea Bags 250g
- Tea with the fragrant flavour of bergamot & lemon
- Doing good
- With your support, Twinings helps provide access to clean water for villages across Darjeeling, helps improve mother and baby health in tea growing regions of Yunnan and helps improve health and nutrition in tea communities in Assam.
- To learn more about these projects while you finish your cup, head to twinings.co.uk
- Ethical Tea Partnership
- Twinings is a founding member of the Ethical Tea Partnership.
- Our Classic Blend
- In 1831 we created Earl Grey tea in our shop on the Strand on the request of the Prime Minister. He loved it so much he gave his name to it. Before long it had taken London by storm and it is still a firm favourite amongst people who like things with a twist, who travel off the beaten track and don't always play by the rules.
- What does it taste like?
- Our classic Earl Grey. A delicate tea with a delicious twist of citrusy bergamot.
- What makes this tea different?
- We carefully select a tea that is light, delicate and refreshing. It blends perfectly with the unique citrusy bergamot.
By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Tea & Coffee Merchants R. Twining and Company Limited. London.
- Great taste 2016
- Foil sealed for freshness
- Our classic blend
- Pack size: 250G
Tea, Bergamot Flavouring (4%), Natural Lemon Flavouring with other Natural Flavourings (1%)